Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Photos for a Friend, and a Prayer Request

A couple of weeks ago, a local friend said she was looking for a photographer to take some pictures of her and her husband. I offered to take them for her, for portfolio building and some practice for me. I am very glad that they took me up on the offer!


The pictures were in honor of their second anniversary! This last year had been rough for R & D, and they wanted to celebrate!

 

These are just a few from their session in a local park. R & D are a beautiful couple and were fun to work with. They also didn't mind me taking extra time to get it right as I learn.

If you pray, please say one for this lovely couple. R & D are going through a very dark time and could use lots of love, prayer, and healing energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment