Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Update, Catch Up, Catch All

Late again, that's me! I have great plans though, what with my new laptop to begin posting more consistently. With that said, let the post begin!

We had Monkey's second birthday party at a farm in Maryland. It was great! He had tons of fun with his friends and the animals. He is still talking about it three months later, which seems to be a long time for a 2 year old.



At the end of April, we moved to New Mexico....It's very different here, but seems alright so far. I have some reservations about the house we were assigned, but we are doing our best to make it feel more like home. We have a great yard though, and that is wonderful for Monkey. In between it all, Monkey is 85% potty trained! Night time is the only questionable time. He also had his first and second hair cut. I miss the curls, and he looks like such a big boy now.



I have not caught up on my crafting, but I have plans to start doing that as well. I did knit a tiny gown for a twin lost to Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome. A sad thing to knit for, but I wanted her parents to have something she can where when she is finally born. I plan to finish the shorties I started (about ten rows left), and then probably post them and some longies for sale. There are no little ones in sight yet, and these are toddler sized, so I dont want to hang on to them for years. I also plan to start Christmas gifts soon, so that I can get them done and not feel rushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment