Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Busy Bees!

Things have just been moving right along for us!

Monkey is really enjoying school - drop offs are less tearful now, and when we pick him up, he says "You camed back!" We can see such a change in him socially, and that's what we were going for with this part time school experiment. He plays more cooperatively with kids rather than near them and absolutely loves his teachers, Ms. Angie and Ms. Sara.

Kevin had the opportunity to come with us to TumbleBugs this week. Monkey was quite the show off for his Daddy. The next time Mr Monkey can come, I will make sure he has the camera. Monkey has so much fun - they are learning gymnastics positions (tucks, pikes, straddles, TaDa's - straightening up at the end of a skill, and C-Body's - the rounded bent knee position before the TaDa!). They also do climbing exercises, forward rolls, hold them selves up on the bar, hang from the bar and lots of other things.

Kevin is also doing very well with his training. Air Traffic Control is certainly a lot more than either of us thought, but he is really enjoying it. Minus the flip-flopping schedule every other week.

I am trying to catch up on my sewing and such. I have several projects I want to start for Christmas. I started decorating for Fall as well...I think it might be my favorite season.

Update on the adoption front soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment