Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Crafty Me!

So, guess what!? (Nope, the quilt still isn't done...don't judge me.)

I have been bitten by the knitting bug again! And I went on a yarn shopping spree. Beautiful, squishalicious, yummy yarn. And I have pictures.


This colorway is called "Sprout," and is dyed by Nurturing Threads. The yarn is Aria Organic Merino. I heart their work, really and truly. I am still undecided on what this will become - either a romper, or a pants/sweater/hat set.


This one is called "Iced Giraffes," which matches an adorable fabric by the same name. It is also by Nurturing Threads, and is also Aria Organic Merino. And it has now been turned into this:


Newborn pants! I am also working on a soaker out of this yarn, and possibly a hat.


This is called "Tristan & Isolde." I got it not only because it's beautimous, but also because I like that story. Sue me. It's dyed by Mosaic Moon on (whom I also love) on Organic Bulky Merino!


This is one of my most favorite colorways. It's Mosaic Moon's "Copper Patina." I have been coveting it since Monkey was a baby, and I finally got my paws on it! I have not a clue what it will be, but whatever it is will be awesome.

I also have a couple of more gorgeous colorways on the way to me, and I will share them with you when they arrive. Plus a few that I am coveting and will find a way to own at some point!

6 comments:

  1. Love it! I am working on a new blankie now for my niece! So fun!

    Jen S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi that is so frickin amazing! Teach me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jen! And Robynne - totally don't mind teaching you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay, so now i really want to start crafts like this! & i will respect yarn a lot more now and not only see it as a old lady hobby :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, Jonnessa! I thought that too, but then I saw *pretty* yarn and actually useful knitted things! You should check out the site Ravelry.com.

    ReplyDelete