Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Home Plans

I haven't gotten my camera out to start documenting. 
I plan to this weekend,
because there are some serious transformations happening.


First up, a fence.
We cannot live without one,
not with two Danes and a five year old. 
We're toying with the idea of installing it ourselves,
since having one done professionally
turns out to be mountain loads more than we expected.


I am sharing my list of plans with you
so that  maybe it will hold me accountable.
At least a bit. 
 Here goes:


Fence.
Paint Monkey's room, add his new bedding. 
(He's getting this as a reward for sleeping in his own bed, all night, all the time.)
Paint all this ugly oak trim white.
Replace the ugly oak interior doors with white six panel doors.
Redo the kitchen and bathroom cabinets:
white, new bronzed hardware.
Replace counters in bathrooms and kitchen.
Replace laminate in entries, bathrooms and kitchen with tile.


Sounds ambitious.
Seeing it written is kind of scary.
Especially since we are learning as we go.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment