Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Playgroup, Moms Morning Out, Tumblebugs

Well, things got busy here for a minute! Monkey graduated swimming lessons, and he learned lots. We plan on going to the pool this week to play and practice again.

I found a Playgroup on Meetup.com! We've only attended one meetup so far. It went fairly well! It was at GymMagic, where Monkey went to swimming and will soon be starting Tumblebugs! It's a parent involved preschool gymnastics class. I am trying to meet other Mom's and kids for him to play with and help him burn off some of his wild energy!

We also found a preschool/morning out thing at a church in town. He will be going one day a week for sure, possibly two (because I also want him to do Tumblebugs). Its from 9-12, so that will give me some time for myself (OMG!) and on weeks when Kevin is working afternoon/evenings, we can have some time in together uninterrupted. I think that's happened maybe five times since Monkey came along.

In other news - we're planning to adopt! We will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment