Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, January 6, 2012

A New Year! 2012

So far, the new year has been good to us.

Preschool just started back up this week. We also attended Pony Princess's birthday party at a pony ranch here! It was a lot of fun. I am very proud of myself, because part of our gift was a pettiskirt that I made for her to wear! It is purple, with a yellow ruffle. I had to fight my sewing machine, but I prevailed in the end.

 Mr Monkey, on a pony!
And the Birthday Girl herself, in her skirt! 

We are working on getting everything done for our home study update (we have to get Shaless fingerprinted and background checked since she will be staying with us during her first semester at college). We also have to get new statements from our physicians and some other minor things. I submitted the bulk of the paperwork in November, so it's just down to a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment