Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Crafty

I started a quilt this week!
I've cut a good bit of the fabric, and I think I might start sewing today.

I came here intending to share pictures with you, 
but the battery in my camera is dead.
 
I'm also waiting on some yarn,
going to knit some more woolies for 
our baby, wherever the baby is. 
Unless the baby we're praying for turns out to be a boy,
in which case I will be selling the woolies 
and buying boyish colorways!

I also have fallen in love with some baby boy fabric,
and I know someone who is having a boy,
so I might sew a baby quilt too. 

Also, a friend who is pregnant 
asked me to sew her a hospital gown or two
from a tutorial we found.

I will have a bunch of projects to share soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment