Back to square one.
Spoke to the lawyer today,
and he does not accept
credit card payments for the retainer.
We're tapped out of cash from the failed adoption.
We had to borrow some of that as it was.
The IRS is holding the Adoption Tax Credit
and we don't know if we'll be getting it this year yet.
So, financially, for this adoption situation,
we're done for.
Kevin is calling Lifetime today.
Hoping that since they aren't able to help us
in this lovely state
(sarcasm font needed),
that they will put our contract on hold
until the Air Force moves us out of this state
and we can get
ANOTHER home study done
wherever we end up.
This should also give us time
to straighten out our finances
and have the cash on hand.