Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, March 26, 2012

Just Stuff

Kevin is taking the rest of the leave that he requested.
It's been nice having him home to help entertain the Monkey.

I realized that today is the last day to tag for the Moms, Tots and in-beTweens sale!
That's what I've been doing today.
Clearing out clothes from Monkey.
Extraneous toys, books, baby stuff.
It will be good to get more stuff out of the garage! 
(and buying more clothes for the ever-growing Monkey)

Friday I picked up the dresser we ordered.
After moving it upstairs with Kevin's sister,
I've decided that I hate moving heavy furniture and
that I love the Air Force for moving it for us.
I plan to actually put away the stuff we are keeping for Baby II,
and get it out of rubber tubs and the tiny closet under the stairs.

The Nana is coming to visit next month since she told Monkey 
that she would be here for his birthday party.
Speaking of which, I really need to get on planning that.
Ordering balloons and invitations and planning games.
It will be SUPER fun.
Not sharing the theme, because some of you might attend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment