Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, March 16, 2012

Physical Journey Starts Today!

Right now, I am in my pjs and running a load in the dishwasher and washing machine. One more to go after this one.

Baby Girl's clothes, diapers, pack n play and bouncy swing are packed in the car. Her car seat is installed, which looks so....different! :)

I am about to be quite busy this morning - packing suitcases and making sure we have everything to make the drive easier, and have everything when we get there....because today we start the drive to go meet R in person! We will have a stop tonight, and arrive in her town in southern Texas tomorrow!

I am so nervous! Excited! Anxious!

The computer is coming with us, as is our camera, so it is my plan to post updates as I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment