Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, March 23, 2012

Not So Bad

Today has been pretty good! 
It was great to sleep in our very own beds. 

I went to see The Hunger Games today with my sister-in-law.
I really loved the trilogy, 
and was pleasantly surprised to see the movie was actually fairly close. 

I then went shopping! Yay!
Bath & Body Works for some body wash since I lost mine. 
And got some new air fresheners for the car.
Target since I lost my shampoo too. :)

Kevin went to a co-workers going away lunch with Brandon.
Now Brandon is playing at the park with the coworkers wife and kids,
while Kevin plays golf.
He's kind of a dork like that. 

Now I am watching 27 Dresses because I can.
No one is here to tell me to watch cartoons! 
Mwahahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment